Recently, I set up a survey to find out about EDTECH & its use in schools around the globe.
Thanks for the hundreds of responses I got from you all!
The questions asked were:
- How much do you use technology with your class?
- What is your favourite educational app?
- What is your favourite educational website?
- Do you think educational technology accelerates learning?
- Do you worry about using educational technology in lessons?
- Do you think your school gives you enough educational technology training?
- Does your school have enough technology?
- Does your school have adequate WIFI coverage / speed
- What do you think of children and their use of social media?
- Are your pupils distracted by technology?
- Have any of your pupils been cyber-bullied?
- Have you been cyber-bullied by a pupil?
- Have you been cyber-bullied by a colleague?
- Have you been cyber-bullied by a parent?
Here are the results:
Did any results surprise you? Let me know by leaving a comment below 🙂
Could you talk a little bit about your methodology? (Survey size, participant selection, etc.) Thanks!
Good article,this is article is very useful to information of the today generation now days technology is digital education.
LikeLiked by 1 person