Recently, I set up a survey to find out about EDTECH & its use in schools around the globe.
Thanks for the hundreds of responses I got from you all!
The questions asked were:
- How much do you use technology with your class?
- What is your favourite educational app?
- What is your favourite educational website?
- Do you think educational technology accelerates learning?
- Do you worry about using educational technology in lessons?
- Do you think your school gives you enough educational technology training?
- Does your school have enough technology?
- Does your school have adequate WIFI coverage / speed
- What do you think of children and their use of social media?
- Are your pupils distracted by technology?
- Have any of your pupils been cyber-bullied?
- Have you been cyber-bullied by a pupil?
- Have you been cyber-bullied by a colleague?
- Have you been cyber-bullied by a parent?
Here are the results:
Did any results surprise you? Let me know by leaving a comment below 🙂