Neil Jarrett is a year 6 leader at an international school in Shanghai, China. He is originally from London, UK and has a Master of Education degree with distinction.
He is interested in educational technology and ways it can accelerate student learning. Recently, he became a Google Certified Educator.
Where has Neil been featured?
- Voted 6th ‘Best 2016 Educator on Twitter’ by Promethean Planet.
- Curently working on a project with the Times Education Supplement and Google.
- Currently writing educational material for Scholastic.
- Currently on the writing team for Pearson’s new maths mastery scheme.
- Finalist in the UK Blog Awards, 2017.
- Speaker at the Global EdTech Summit 2017.
- Organiser of the first ever Federation Of British Schools In Asia (FOBISIA) Maths Online Tournament.
- Writer for Rising Stars.
- Top 200 Influencer in EdTech and Elearning 2016 (click here for the Onalytica report).
- Contributor to Edutopia.
- Contributor to Teach Primary / Teachwire.
- Keynote speaker for Scientix; a European Union organisation who support STEM educators.
- Featured on EdTech Update:
- Contributor to the International Teacher Magazine.
- Contributor and peer reviewer for the online journal: Globally Informed.
- Ranked 46 in the ‘Top 100 Education Blogs’ by Feedspot.
- UKED Magazine featured author.
- Moderator of #1QEdChat on Twitter.
- Top 10 Blogs For Teachers To Follow on Book Widgets.
- Nominated for ‘Featured Blog Of The Month January 2017’ for the British Council.
- Featured on MindMake .
- Number 6 ‘leading educator’ on ClassFlow .
- Featured on E-Learning Feeds.
- Included in Albert’s Index of Top Blogs in Education.
- Number 8 in a guide to the best education blogs.