Paper 53 is a brilliant app which combines drawings, notes, photos and sketches. It is available on the Appstore. The app is simple and user-friendly; just use your finger (or a stylus) to draw, paint, select colours, erase and lots more.
How does it work?
Click below to watch my video tutorial:
How could I use it in lessons?
- It is perfect for when you are painting and doing line drawings.
- Try the app when taking ‘sketch notes‘.
- Annotate photos using Paper 53.
- Use it instead of a mini-whiteboard.
- Create charts and diagrams with the app.
Here are 2 pieces of art my students did when we were studying landscape drawing:
What do you think of Paper 53? Let me know by commenting below.